sourav ganguly pune warriors

sourav ganguly pune warriors: Come back in IPL 4 with Pune Warriors. Sourav ganguly(Prince of Kolkata), in pune warriors not in Kolkata Knight Riders. “We were waiting for Ashish Nehra’s fitness report and ultimately the report came yesterday. I was already in talks with Ganguly and we decided that the amount of experience that Sourav has in cricket will no doubt help the team. So we finalised Ganguly last night,” Pune Warriors Team director Abhijit Sarkar said referring to the finger injury that Nehra has been nursing.

"I was approached by them yesterday and I've confirmed about my availability to them. I am leaving for Mumbai today and the details will be announced there," Ganguly told reporters here today.

Ganguly, who played for Kolkata Knight Riders for three IPL seasons captaining them in two editions, went unsold in the January players’ auction despite a rather modest base price of $400,000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment